Arborist Reports


Municipalities, conservation authorities and the Ontario provincial government have bylaws, restrictions and regulations that may require a professional arborist report before you cut, prune or remove a tree.  Before you build, you may be required to make application for minor variance, pay conservation authority fees, or place a security deposit to ensure satisfactory site work and tree preservation. 


Contact Arborcorp tree professionals to consider issues such as tree location, creek corridors, slopes, tree diameter, tree species and development restrictions.  Arborcorp can prepare the professional arborist reports and protection plans that are required to qualify for your building permits.  Arborcorp will also perform the work in accordance with the standards of the Community Services Urban Forestry Department so that you receive your municipal security deposit permit inspection refund.


Call for a free assessment and estimate

(905) 827-9103

We know the city and municipal tree bylaws and regulations for

Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and Milton